For those of you planning on celebrating Easter, and maybe even getting into the festive occasion with some yummy Easter cooking we've found the perfect recipe to treat family and friends with (and yourself, of course..) ! It's SUPER easy, only needs 4 ingredients, and looks absolutely gorgeous! Sounding good? Read on... Easter Egg Chocolate Nests
- 125g Dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 35g (1 cup) Kellogg's Rice Bubbles
- 50g Chocolate-coated honeycomb bar, finely chopped
- 45 Small sugar-coated chocolate eggs (jelly beans can be used as a healthier alternative)
- Step 1 Place the chocolate in a clean, dry microwave-safe bowl. Cook in microwave, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, on Medium/500watts/50% for 2 minutes or until the chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Step 2 Place the melted chocolate, Rice Bubbles and honeycomb bar in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Step 3 Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place tablespoonfuls of Rice Bubble mixture on the trays. Flatten slightly in the centre. Press 3 eggs into the centre of each nest. Place in fridge for 2 hours or until set.
...Plus why not try making some of these cuties to store your Easter eggs in, they make the perfect little pressie boxes too! :)