Feel like something yummy for dinner tonight?We found this super easy recipe that we just love, and it's so healthy too!
Wholemeal pasta with herb ricotta & broccoli
Ingredients (serves 3 - 4, halve ingredients for a large single portion)
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 320g dried wholemeal fusilli pasta
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 160g (2/3 cup) low-fat ricotta
- 1 1/2 tbs chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 tbs chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbs chopped fresh continental parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place tomato on tray. Lightly spray with olive oil spray. Drizzle over vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 10-12 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following packet directions or until al dente. Add broccoli in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving 125ml (1/2 cup) of cooking liquid. Return pasta mixture and reserved water to pan. Combine the ricotta, chives, basil and parsley in a small bowl.
- Stir the ricotta mixture into the pasta mixture. Add the tomato and gently stir to combine. Season with pepper. Divide among serving plates and serve.
Let us know what you think. Bon Appetit! Thanks to www.taste.com.au for the meal idea.