Ingredients (Makes 4 wraps)
- 4 shortcut rindless bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 30g shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 baby cos lettuce, roughly chopped
- 4 sheets wholemeal lavash bread
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place mayonnaise, mustard and garlic in a bowl. Stir to combine. Add bacon, chicken, parmesan and lettuce. Toss to combine. Divide lettuce mixture between lavash sheets. Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Cut in half. Serve.
Thanks to Tast.com for the recipe idea.